Cranberry Lemon Cake recipe
This wintery cake feels like fruit candy on a snowy day. It's tart and refreshing, yet warming and spiced all at once.
1 ½ cups brown sugar
½ cup sugar
¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon allspice
2 cups cranberries
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 10-inch springform pan.
2) In a large bowl, beat together eggs and sugar fluffy. Add butter and vanilla; beat well. Add flour, allspice, cranberries, and zest; beat on low speed until batter is just mixed.
3) Pour into prepared pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool completely, slice, and serve.
Back to the Christmas Cake Recipes home page.
- View a free printer-friendly PDF version of this recipe.
- Email a link to this recipe to a friend.
- Created your own christmas cake recipe? Submit it to this site and our food and drink network.