These Christmas cupcakes twinkle with ginger through and through. They are warming and invigorating! Have a look at our Ginger-Spiced Christmas Cupcakes Recipe.
Ginger-Spiced Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced candied ginger
Ginger-Spiced Cupcakes Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cupcake tin with baking liners; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground ginger, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside.
3) Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add molasses and flour mixture; beat. Add eggs and beat gently. Fold in candied ginger.
4) Fill liners three-quarters full. Bake 28 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”0761117199″ cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”chricakerec0c-20″]
Back to the Christmas Cake Recipes home page.