Maple Pecan Pie recipe
Maple syrup, brown sugar, and pecans bake into the sweetest Christmas pie, tasting caramelized and delightfully crisped. Enjoy with a sip of bourbon or hot apple cider, and fall asleep with a smile.
1 (9-inch) prepared unbaked graham or pie shell
1 cup pure maple syrup
½ cup packed dark brown sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups chopped pecans
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, maple syrup, and brown sugar. Add butter, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Fold in pecans.
2) Pour into prepared pie shell and bake about 40 minutes, until topping is golden and filling is just set. Cool completely, slice, and serve.
Back to the Christmas Cake Recipes home page.
- View a free printer-friendly PDF version of this recipe.
- Email a link to this recipe to a friend.
- Created your own christmas cake recipe? Submit it to this site and our food and drink network.