White Chocolate Raspberry Cake recipe
Though the smooth white chocolate and strawberry filling will fool your guests into thinking otherwise, only you need to know how easy this cake was to prepare.
1 large package vanilla cake mix
3 egg whites
1 ¼ cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 ounces white chocolate
½ cup strawberry jam
1 (16-ounce) tub vanilla frosting
1 cup halved fresh strawberries
Powdered sugar, for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans.
2) In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, egg whites, water, and oil. Set aside.
3) Melt chocolate in the microwave 15 to 25 seconds, until just smooth. Stir into cake mixture. Pour batter into prepared cake pans; bake 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans; remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.
4) Place one cake on serving platter; spread jam evenly over top. Place second cake on top; frost completely with frosting. Garnish with halved strawberries and top with powdered sugar.
Back to the Christmas Cake Recipes home page.
- View a free printer-friendly PDF version of this recipe.
- Email a link to this recipe to a friend.
- Created your own christmas cake recipe? Submit it to this site and our food and drink network.